Wednesday, July 02, 2008

The house is really quiet right now. Sighhh.
Everybody is either at work or in school, & I'm home alone due to fever. :(
It makes me wonder what it must have been like for Indah all of last year. :X

Chocolate cake's baking in the oven, it seems really nice! :D
But it's taking an awfully long time, though. :(

& although I should be taking this time out to complete my hwk, I haven't touched it one bit.
Have to get it done soon. :(

& I feel bad everytime I sleep early, like just last night for example.
Poor Indah. Heh, sorry dude. :(

Panadol sucks sometimes, it doesn't always work & when it does, only a little bit.
I hate the type of headaches that come with sickness most.
Oh, & being sick makes you pee a lot too. :S

No comments: